DIY Charging Station for Electronic Devices

I don't know about you, but at my house the electronic devices were taking over the world. Even though I had a particular drawer where the charging cords were stored, they were never there because people were charging their phones and iPods and kindles all over the house. Whenever I needed a cord, I would have to look everywhere to find the right one.
Exasperating! So, my husband and I decided to make our own place for both the cords and the charging, and it has worked out wonderfully!
We found a small wine cabinet with a drawer at Target. It matched our decor, and was the perfect size. We then drilled holes into the back of the drawer and the back of the cabinet in order to feed a power strip through.
The power strip can hold up to nine devices at a time, which is wonderful!
Rarely do we have everything charging at once, but even when we do, it all fits pretty nicely. The best part is that I can close the drawer, and nobody has to see the mess of electronics!
I also like that I can set my phone on top of the cabinet to charge if I need to, since I'm excellent at running my battery down by the middle of the day!

Everything Red For Canada Day
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Lara