Rhoda V
Rhoda V
  • Kennesaw, GA

Newly Installed Ikea Kitchen

I'm renovating a 1979 split level and completely gutted the kitchen. Just completed installation of an Ikea Adel kitchen, along with Kashmir granite countertops. It's not quite finished yet, but I'm loving it so far. Stop by and take a peek at all the details!
Ikea cabinets with Ikea hardware
Ikea cabinets with Ikea hardware
Sink side of kitchen
Sink side of kitchen
Stove side of kitchen
Stove side of kitchen
Blanco Silgranit sink in Metallic Gray, love this thing!
Rhoda V

• Karri Stedman

Hi, I love your new kitchen. I had mine remodeled a few years ago and was talked into buying raw wood cabinets and painting them. They did not prime or seal the cabinets and the paint is coming off. I'm wondering if it would be easier to replace them with Ikeda cabinets. Would you mind giving me an idea of about how much they cost including installation? Thank you so much. Your kitchen is beautifull!

• Julie Blauw

Can you tell me what cabinet hardware you used and where it is from? I have had a new kitchen for two years and have yet to install hardware. There are so many bronze versions and I want then to match my bronze light fixture and pantry hardware. I would like cup pulls for the drawers and handles for the cabinet doors. Your kitchen is a beauty!

• Rhoda V

Thank you, Julie, all my hardware came from Ikea. I wouldn't worry about it all matching perfectly, as long as you use black or oil rubbed bronze, it will all flow together.

• Melissa Hadfield Hull

Love the hardware....how long ago was this because I am trying to look up Ikea and can't find them. Thanks

• Rhoda V

HI Melissa, this was 6 years ago, so it may have been discontinued by now.

• Judy

We, too remodeled a kitchen with Ikea cabinets. All lower cabinets were drawers, I loved them. So much easier to find things. dishes, bake ware. Would do (and we just may in this horrible kitchen/baths)again in heart beat. Great job.

• Tiffeney

Love it, I think I'd put some tin or glass to finish off the backsplash. But that's me, it looks awesome