A Simply Rustic Holiday Card Holder

I don't know about you, but my Christmas cards always end up spread all over the fridge with magnets. I really hate having stuff all over my fridge, so I finally did something about it! This little project only took me 15 minutes, and only uses 3 materials. SO easy!
a simply rustic holiday card holder, christmas decorations, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects
You will need 4 larger and thicker branches cut to the size you want. I had two that were longer than the other two.
Arrange your branches how you'd like them to look, overlapping the wood at the corners just a little.
Using twine, wrap the corners diagonally a few time to make sure the wood is securely tied together. I went back and forth a few times around the wood to really get it secured. Tied the ends in the back.
I added some twine to the top horizontal branch to hang, and also added a few pieces of twine hanging down from the top branch to hang my cards from. I just used clothespins, and that was it!
I added a little greenery to it as well. For more detailed instructions, visit my blog!
Amanda @ Dwelling In Happiness