Washing Windows Like The Pros

355K Views
That's right! Behind the "perfect" photos, cool DIY Projects and completely styled and organized room shots... life is really pretty crazy most of the time. But here's a little secret! I wouldn't have it any other way!
Come visit us a Chaotically Creative . com for all of our posts
  • washing windows like the pros, cleaning tips, windows

Suggested materials for this project:

Chaotically Creative Co.

• 3po3
      3po3

Thanks for the tips. Now what solution do you have for procrastination? I keep looking at my windows and thinking, I really need to clean those, but I never find the time.

• Jeanette S
        Jeanette S Atlanta, GA

I have to say that the one BIG treat of getting new windows in our house is that the grids are inside 2 panes of glass! One big surface to clean...easy & quick! In addition, we have been cooler this summer with less KW hours on our bill than ever before because of the windows and I am looking forward to seeing how effective the heat will be this winter!