Lindsay Fekitoa
Lindsay Fekitoa
  • North Salt Lake, UT

Matchstick Valentines with a FREE Printable #ValentinesDay

$1

See how I took some pretzels and chocolate and lit my Valentines life on fire with these super easy matchsticks!
matchstick valentines valentinesday, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor, valentines day ideas
I started by using the delicious Snyder's pretzel rods as well as grabbing some smaller pretzel sticks. While I was at my local craft store, I also picked up some red Candy Melts to dip my "matches" in.
I'll go by each step you need to know so you don't scorch your Candy Melts, it's also a great thing to know when dealing with real chocolate as well. Just use 30 second intervals in the microwave but be sure to visit the post to see the full instructions!
Dip or let your kids do it then let dry and add the FREE printable that is available on the blog! You've created these yummy treats for pennies!
Lindsay Fekitoa