Simple Chair Makeover Themed Furniture Makeover Day

Every month a group of us get together to do a Themed Furniture Makeover. This months theme was chairs. Come see how I took this outdated chair with a plastic seat and turned it into a classic comfortable seat. 
Luckily, since I have been so busy I had done a chair way back in the Fall and never had a chance to post about it. I had grabbed this chair at a local thrift shop for a few bucks. I loved the style of it, but the legs were pretty beat up and the fabric was ....well...you can see...it wasn't fabric...It was plastic.
I pulled off the plastic cover and removed the seat and decided I was going to use a swatch of fabric that I had grabbed in a pile of scraps I bought. My Creme De Menthe color from Maison Blanche was the perfect match for the fabric I chose. I recovered the seat and got to painting.
You can see the fabric here. It cost me less than a dollar. It was like it was made for this color.
For more details on the full makeover be sure to come on over to the blog and see all the pictures.

15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
These Bathroom Makeovers Might Inspire You To Update Your Own
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Art is beauty