Jessie Jane
Jessie Jane
  • Calabasas, CA

DIY Easter Bunny Garland

Check out this easy peasy Easter garland. So cute and you can use it year after year
lilyshop how to with jessie jane easter bunny garland, crafts, easter decorations, how to, seasonal holiday decor
When you hear Easter you probably think of bright colored plastic eggs, jelly beans, and lots of chocolate bunnies. Well I'm trying to get you to step outside the Ralphs Easter aisle alright? Come over to the DIY side and make yourself some pretty Easter decor this year.
picture courtesy Jeremy Lee from Crown Media
This is easy guys! Would I give you a difficult DIY project!? Noooooo. Ok, well maybe my Ice cream pinata was a paint in the ass, but I promised to never make that again. Follow along below and make this Easter Garland!
Head on over to Lilyshop.com for a full tutorial!
Jessie Jane