Master Bedroom Facelift

Our master bedroom has gotten a bit of a facelift. Since I'm always itching for a fun project and since my husband, Adam, has never officially had a nightstand in our room (cinder blocks just won't do because there's no denying we're adults now…in theory), we've added some snazzy new pieces to our cozy nest.
Our master bedroom has been many versions of itself and it's definitely come a long way since we first moved in. I'm hoping you agree. Here's what it looks like now:
AFTER
And alas, here's a picture we snapped right after we moved in:
BEFORE
Please don't be embarrassed for me; I've made my peace with it.
Starting to make some progress.:)
And now...
DIY Pallet headboard (knockoff from Urban Outfitters for a fraction of the price).
Copper tubing wall sconces we made from a pair of old warehouse lights.
DIY pegboard nightstand.
So there you have it folks! I still want to do a little more tweaking. Perhaps adding a little leather? Want to see more and learn how to make your very own nightstands and headboard? Then head on over to churchilldiymill.com and check it out! And if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.:) May the home improvement gods be ever in your favor!

31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Shannon Churchill

• Andrea
    Andrea

I can’t find instructions for the headboard on your site. Where can I get this info?

• Pamela Crane
    Pamela Crane

Your lights are fantastic!

• Kristin
    Kristin

What a beautiful change you have made. I am especially in love with the warehouse lights -great re-use!