How can I arrange this Small master bath storage closet??

+5
Looking for a good way to arrange this storage closet which is easy to use and can hold up most of the stuff. Please input your ideas.
Thanks.
q how can i arrange this small master bath storage closet
  • Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Jan 04, 2018
    Here is what many Hometalker's have done - maybe one of these will inspire you :) https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=bathroom%20closet%20storage

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 04, 2018
    organize each shelf with baskets categorizing (soap ,shampoos,medicines,bathroom cleaners,toilet paper,etc.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 04, 2018
    Big things on the bottom

• Emily Emily on Jan 04, 2018
    It looks like this is open storage and that you probably have more storage nearby? you could probably make some lifts to divide the space in half vertically if you need more room in this closet. It doesn't look overcrowded as it is.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jan 04, 2018
    My main suggestion is bins to sort things in. You can use fabric baskets, woven baskets or even clear containers. Investing in some trays that fit the space would help you pull things forward, especially if you sort into small containers. Sort like items with like. You could also use S hooks to hang things from your wire shelves. Purge first. Also, a hanging sleeve container (like you see for shoes) on the back of the bathroom door would give you a place to put items you use every day. Bins can be a DIY project. I save small boxes when I want to organize something, and then put pretty contact type paper on them. Most of the items mentioned are very inexpensive. I have S hooks that I purchased here, that work well: https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=S+hooks

• Debi53 Debi53 on Jan 05, 2018
    Use a turntables to be able to reach items in the back (especially on the upper shelves). Use a small 2-3 stackable drawer set to hold small items: toothbrushes, eye pencils, nail clippers, etc. Use baskets, but add sock dividers inside to give each item item its own compartment. This way when you slide a basket out, the items inside won't fall over. Your lotion, hairspray, whatever will stand up inside the sock compartment container.Use a larger set of plastic drawers on the floor to hold toilet paper, paper towels, extra washcloths, etc.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jan 07, 2018
    To avoid piling up stuff higher than one layer, install extra shelves in between the existing ones, so that stuff is only 1 layer high. I would advise to use solid shelves rather than the open wire style you have now, as it is easier to slide baskets in and out of, there are no slats for individual items to tip down into.
    If you budget permits, perhaps eventually you can replace some of these open wire shelves with solid sliders.