How can I organize my teeny tiny closet that I share with my husband?

+2

• Wendy Wendy on Mar 20, 2019

Hey there! Here are some ideas:

Baskets, hanging shoe storage, collapsible boxes from the dollar store, also take a look at this list of incredible hangers that will allow you to hang multiple items on one hanger. https://www.bustle.com/p/the-12-best-closet-hangers-76701

• Pamela Pamela on Mar 20, 2019

Hi ! We are moving into a house that has 2 small closets in the master bedroom . My goal is to get rid of my large dresser , to keep my bedroom uncluttered . As you can imagine , this is a daunting task , but I am determined !!! First get rid of all clothing and shoes you aren't using , or are damaged or out of style ! Then doing it again , lol, as you are putting them back into the closet . If you have a coat closet , use it ! It will free up a lot of room , if not , if you have an attic , put a garment rack in there and put out of season coats , in clear plastic bags on that . As for the closet , first add an extra shelf on top ! There is usually a lot of wasted space above that one shelf . A few baskets up there can organize , purses , winter hats , scarves & gloves ( this can also go in the coat closet , if you have one .) Flip flops, bathing suits ... You can pick up a second rod that hangs from the rod that is already there , that will double your space , for shorter items like shirts and skirts . ( I got one that is adjustable in width )

If you can , use one of the side walls and put up shelving !!! Shelves hold so much !!!

They are great for sweaters , sweatshirts , folded jeans or t shirts , shoes ...

Good luck !!!!

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Mar 22, 2019

Baskets and bins keep my stuff controlled.

• Lauren of Mom Home Guide Lauren of Mom Home Guide on Mar 24, 2019

You could try buying those extra thin hangers and possibly adding an additional shelf if you have the room.