How to use citric acid to clean toilet ring?

+5
how to mix citric acid for above

• DesertRose DesertRose on Feb 04, 2018
    I use 2 cups of white vinegar and let it set overnight before cleaning the bowl, if that is what you mean.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Feb 04, 2018
    Tang - koolaid internet recommendations did not work for my toilet hard water stains/ ring.
    My solution was the pumice stick. This is excellent way to remove stains and rings in the toilet. When commercial toilet cleaners fail -this is my go to. Great for thick crusted calcium mineral build up that the toilet waterbowl collcts.
    They are found at my local Walmart for less than two dollars -good for multiple uses. Be sure to follow the use instructions, soaking the pumice stone in water for a few minutes. While the stone is soaking, grab your toilet brush and splash water up around the ring. Note: It’s very important to keep both the stone and the surface wet while cleaning to avoid scratching your porcelain.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Feb 04, 2018
    Use thick rubber gloves and a Brush..........

Try pouring a bottle of Coca Cola down the toilet and leave it overnight........Or use "Cillit Bang". or toilet Cleaner that removes LimeScale.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Feb 05, 2018
    My pleasure........