What can I do about Soap scum in my tile shower?

+6
My tile shower shower soap scum has hard water minerals in it. I’ve tried the Dawn/vinegar mix, worked great on the chrome fixtures but the stuff in the tile is still like gummy glue. I can almost get it off ONE tile with a magic eraser and lots of elbow grease. Suggestions?

• Stacey Reynolds Stacey Reynolds on Dec 28, 2017
    Lime a way!! This stuff works great!! Put it on and leave it for a while when you come back you clean it right off. Good luck!

• Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Dec 28, 2017
    idk, but here is a website showing different things that might work

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 28, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/house/how-to-remove-soap-scum-with-soap-2067054

• Suzy Kennedy-Lawrence Suzy Kennedy-Lawrence on Dec 28, 2017
    Krud Kutter. Yes, that's really the name, it's the best cleaner on the planet. I use it for virtually everything. If it's really bad, you will probably have to use a brush or some kind of light scrubby thing the first time. It comes in all kinds of formulas, mold and mildew, tough stuff, window cleaner,and more. I found it at WalMart but you can get it on Amazon.com as well.

• Robyn Robyn on Dec 29, 2017
    Mr Clean magic erasers. Works like a charm.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Dec 29, 2017
    Try a razor blade

• Lori Coleman Lori Coleman on Dec 29, 2017
    Krud Kutter or Greased Lightning with a brush attachment in a drill. Sounds like this is a build up problem. Once you get it clean keep spraying daily.

• Maryl630 Maryl630 on Dec 29, 2017
    I use Awesome from the Dollar Tree Store plus a little baking soda for grit.
    It works for me. Good luck.

• Pati Miller Pati Miller on Dec 30, 2017
    Barkeeper's friend. It's a cleanser for aluminum, Stainless steel and other surfaces that can be scratched. I tried everything then after cleaning my kitchen sink I decided to try it and worked great. No hard scrubbing. I used the liquid form, it's creamy, the other is a powder and more work to use. You can find it with the cleansing powders, Ajax, Comet etc.