Window cleaning tips?

+3
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 18, 2017
    make a mixture of white vinegar and water,add a dab of blue dawn dish soap and a dab of jet dry

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 18, 2017
    glass cleaner of choice and newspaper to polish with...for inside. for outside i like the cleaner that's hooked up to a hose and you aim at the windows.

• Jin31294182 Jin31294182 on Dec 18, 2017
    For the inside. I have used rubbing alcohol and the shammy towels that was or still used to dry off vehicles. Never had issues with streaks. Outside are the hose cleansers.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 18, 2017
    Scrunched up NewspAPER

• Kathleen Ziefel Kathleen Ziefel on Dec 19, 2017
    Save yourself. Get three or four Mr. Clean Micro fiber cloths-at the dollar store. Wet one, with plain water, squeeze it out well, wash your window, and dry the window with another one. Be sure to polish the window until it is dry. Your windows will sparkle, no streaks, no chemicals. Keep rinsing your washing cloth to remove the dirt. Don't buy cheap cloths-stick with the Mr. Clean. I pay 3.00 for 3 at the dollar store. I do the windows in my house incredibly fast.

• Peter Peter on Dec 19, 2017
    Coca cola and newspaper / vinegar / ammonia / alcohol /
    So many choices / options...