If you're tired of the standard circular holiday wreaths, this is just the craft for you! Spruce up Halloween with these adorable front door witch legs! They're easy to make and a fun, creative way to greet those trick-or-treaters!
Witch Legs: A Halloween Wreath Idea
SUPPLIES NEEDED to make these witch legs:
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay any more, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site. Also, some products may have been given to me free of charge; however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Testors Paint (in black, green, white, and fuchsia)
- Cricut Cutting Machine (Want to see the difference between the machines? I compared the Cricut Maker and Explore here.)
- Witch legs file (click here to access in design space)
- Purple tulle
- Various ribbons
- Paint brush
- Tacky glue
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Baker’s twine
- Pouncer brush
You'll love this creative craft! Click here to view the how-to video.
Enjoy adding a touch of Halloween whimsy this year in just minutes! Make it your own by selecting from a wide variety of colors and patterns.
Which witch will you create? Have fun!
- See above for materials list.
- Detailed instructions listed above.
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published October 10th, 2017 11:43 AM