Pony Bead Stars are made by using STAR shaped cake pans, cookie cutters, and cupcake molds for a starry starry daytime and night time show for Christmas.
Christmas Stars For Outdoor or Indoor Tree Decorations
These are most of my molds.
Stars are as small as 1.5" as large as 12".
After using the metal cake pans a few times you will need to use SOS pad to scour the points and edges. If you don't clean shape on occasion the melted beads will stick. Silicone molds no problem.
Fill your shape with beads to cover the surface of your shape. Set oven at 375 degrees, bake for about 45 minutes. Top is beads befrore melting, bottom is almost done.
By filling the outer star you save beads.
Filling the outer and inner stars you get 2 stars.
Translucent (glitter or regular) pony beads work best but for color sake I will use opaque beads too. BUT Never use metalic pony beads, they just don't melt right.
Glow in the dark beads don't glow once they are melted.
Pink glitter, translucent, and opaque
some before and after
These are the lights I use to make the stars more visible at night.
- Pony Beads (https://www.consumercrafts.com/)
- Star Silcone Cake Pan (Amazon)
- Star Metal Cake Pans (Amazon)
- Star Cookie Cutters (Michael's)
- Star Shaped Cupcake Molds (Alibaba)
- Lights around the stars (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GTXQTV3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08)