Looking for a scroll look room divider with ceiling-floor tension rods

In the seventies, I bought a plastic wrought iron look set of room dividers that you could see through with ceiling to floor tension rods that held them in place. You could buy as many sections as you wanted. I'm not a do it yourselfer, so maybe I'm asking the question in the wrong place. Does anyone know a company that might sell them?
  3 answers