I want to share some of my experiences with you from the time I've worked as welder in a metal shop - Mostly fieldwork.
Some unknown facts about electrode life:
1. You always find some scattered in the back of the truck.
2. Every once in a while, you pick up a carton of electrodes and only stay with cardboard in your hand.
3. The trouser pockets become a legitimate storage place for electrodes.
4. You got holes in your pockets because of fact number three.
5. You find yourself walking around with a black bucket full of electrodes.
6. You have to keep them dry and not be exposed to moisture. (See Step number 9 )
So I created a simple and convenient storage tool for electrodes.
The main points I thought about when I built this container:
1. One place to keep them intact.
2. Get rid of the carton.
3. Using available and common materials.
4. Rigid & strong.
5. Easy to open and close.
With this container Your electrodes will be very well protected.
An hour or two of work And You'll have a cool & rigid storage tool.
Hope you will like this project, and if you have any comments,
Please write to me. Thank you!
you're invited to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow all of my projects.
New stuff coming soon !