Storage ideas...

+1
do I need clearance above my frig if I want some more storage above it...there are no cupboards above it at the moment...and any ideas on non permanent storage ideas for everyday items ( dishes ,cups) . Rustic or country chic decor, not modern please. I was thinking crates maybe? Ideas please

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on Dec 21, 2017
    I have cabinets over my fridge that extend from the main cabinets. It's nice to have them for things that you don't use that often, but I have to get on a stool and reach over the fridge. There is about 4" of clearance above the top of my fridge to the bottom of the cabinets.

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Dec 21, 2017
    Crates would be cute. You could use baskets also, even those storage drawers with the handles in front that would be easy to access then.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Dec 21, 2017
    No, the clearance is not needed for ventilation. If your fridge is putting out more heat than will be comfortable, then you have a setting or fridge thermostat problem. One tip: leave enough space above the fridge in case you update someday to a taller model. Best wishes 😇

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 21, 2017
    Maybe shelves would help you.