How do I organize spices?

+2
  • Pamela Pamela on Feb 05, 2019

Hi ! I keep the ones used most up front , like salt , pepper , garlic powder , paprika , then I try to group them , as much as possible ... Spices for baking , spicy , Mexican , Italian , Chinese , bbq ,jndian... It works pretty well for me . Right now they are kept in a cabinet , I am looking for open shelving or magnetic holders , but I will still probably separate the same way .. I tried doing it alphabetically , didn't like it at all ! I find it easier to keep like spices together ! Good luck !!!

• Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Feb 05, 2019

I think that it really helps to add little stairs/risers so you don't lose anything in the back!

• Kathy Kathy on Feb 06, 2019

I alphabetize mine and put them on turn tables. Works great for me!! But I am a bit crazy that way! However I do have a small area where I keep my most often used such as salt, pepper, Season-all

• Homeroad Homeroad on Feb 08, 2019

You can find organizers that fit inside your kitchen drawers like this one... https://amzn.to/2SBBYyQ.

The spice jars fit perfectly in here.