How can I cover the bottom part of our new shed?
- It sounds crazy but only one corner of the shed is on the ground.
- If I try to put anything around it to cover it up it still will not be the same height.
- We we told by the company that they had to add 16" to level it.
- It is a 12X20 shed so it sticks out like a sore thumb.
- We also don't want animals to be able to get under it.
- Excuse our yard it is a work in progress. We tore off our deck, pulled out bushes and had a tree cut down.
- Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
I have two 6' patio doors, and I want to add blackout curtains to keep the sun/cold out. What is the best way to hang them, and what can I use to push the curtains ba... See more
Does anyone know how to make a balloon garland or a balloon arch?
We had a new Deck installed in our yard a few weeks ago, and now when ever I go out I my yard especially in the Early Morning or late Afternoon I see all these Fly's ... See more
I like the light from the window at my desk but don’t like that people can see in. If I frost the bottom half I could still see out by standing up if I need to. And... See more