How can I cover the bottom part of our new shed?
- It sounds crazy but only one corner of the shed is on the ground.
- If I try to put anything around it to cover it up it still will not be the same height.
- We we told by the company that they had to add 16" to level it.
- It is a 12X20 shed so it sticks out like a sore thumb.
- We also don't want animals to be able to get under it.
- Excuse our yard it is a work in progress. We tore off our deck, pulled out bushes and had a tree cut down.
- Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
We had a new Deck installed in our yard a few weeks ago, and now when ever I go out I my yard especially in the Early Morning or late Afternoon I see all these Fly's ... See more
I have three windows that face the street that I would like to use blackout curtain material so I can sleep but also open top 1/3 to see th sky when I'm not sleeeping... See more
I’m redoing my living room and giving it a completely new, slightly glam/modern farmhouse look. Neutral Color scheme will be white, grays, a little black, touches o... See more
My tree was knocked over by a storm and this is what we are left. I have no way of cutting it down any further and to me it's just an eyesore. My uncle set a couple o... See more
Can u help me make food for my hummingbird feeder
Well, we make Lawn Art, totem poles... We're currently making mushrooms & flowers and totems on poles....