What is the best way to rid mini ants? Bleach partially works

+3
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 31, 2017
    where are the ants?

• Jeromechaich Jeromechaich on Dec 31, 2017
      ants are coming from the molding by the bathroom and from out of nowhere in the kitchen areas.

• Sharon Connell Sharon Connell on Dec 31, 2017
    Terro. This stuff works really well. I had a problem with ants. Think they were sugar ants they were small. Always on my counter in the morning no matter how much I cleaned it. I got it from Wal-Mart and it is not expensive at all

• Cyn13875733 Cyn13875733 on Dec 31, 2017
    If you need an instant kill, while you're waiting for the poison to work, liquid dish soap will work!. Use a wet paper towel. Drizzle the liquid soap onto it. Use this to wipe the counters where the ants are. It kills them without bleach or chemical smells. Rinse counter before using for food prep.

The ants are coming from the floor areas in kitchen and from the moulding byt the bathroom.

you will need to treat outside with peppermint oil around the window sills and food grade diatomaceous earth on the perimeter of the foundation. for natural solution inside many have used borax mixed with essential oils