Got a water ring on my table

+5
need some advice on getting a water ring off my table i used the olive oil and vinager one but it didnt take it all away

• DesertRose DesertRose on Dec 31, 2017
    I use OLD ENGLISH furniture polish. It comes in dark or light and is really good for the wood. I use it first for all scratches, water marks, everything. You can find it in the stores where they sell all furniture polish. You put a small dab of it on a soft clean cloth and rub in small circular motions. I also use it to clean all my wood furniture twice a year. It is wonderful stuff.

• Wendy Wager Wendy Wager on Dec 31, 2017
    Use a hot iron on top of paper, the water marks just disappear, careful not to burn your table. Dont leave the iron too long and keep checking.

• M. M.. M. M.. on Dec 31, 2017
    I also cover white rings with mayonnaise, the real stuff, not low fat. Something about the egg AND oil gets in there. Cover it completely to cut off air for an hour and then wipe off.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 31, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/furniture/magic-potion-white-ring-remover-7466987

• Ste26675235 Ste26675235 on Dec 31, 2017
    I have heard that toothpaste works.

• William William on Dec 31, 2017
    Place a cloth over the ring. Iron set to warm and slowly go over the towel. White (not gel) toothpaste and a damp cloth. A dab of toothpaste on the cloth and gently rub in a circular motion. Wipe and polish.

• Sabrena Patterson Sabrena Patterson on Jan 01, 2018
    Walnuts if its real world.