Candy Corn Wreath

$15-20

This Candy Corn Wreath is the easiest wreath you'll make this fall! It's also a kid-friendly craft, which means your little helpers can join in on the fun.
All you need are candy corns, some pretty ribbon, a little bit of paint, some glue (craft glue if you're doing this craft with kids...a glue gun if no kids are involved, and a wooden craft ring.
You can also add some cute letters at the bottom to say something fun like, "BOO" or "EEK" to stick with the Halloween theme.
Start by painting the craft ring black. Once the paint is dry, use your craft glue (or glue gun) and glue a few candy corns at a time to the ring. I alternated the direction they were facing to make them all fit.
If you're using a glue gun, they'll dry right away. If you're using craft glue, let it sit until it's completely dry.
Once dry, you can add the ribbon, which you'll use to hang the wreath.
This craft looks like it takes a long time, but I promise it doesn't. It will look great on your front door, or you can keep it inside!
For more info, pictures, and tips for storing (and tricks for making this last if you put it outside), see the full tutorial on my blog.

27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
CarrieElle