HO HO HO CHRISTMAS DOOR HANGER DIY DECORATION + CUT FILE

Before I made my very first wreath I made this cute {and also first time} Door hanger Decoration!!! Say what??? Yeah I was so late for this step in decoration LOL. I love how this Christmas door hanger turned out!. It had it’s work but it was so worth it! Plus I’m giving a free cut file!
ho ho ho christmas door hanger diy decoration cut file, christmas decorations, crafts, decoupage, seasonal holiday decor
I really wanted to make something that would welcome people to the house. I had never done one but I wanted something really cheerful, fun and colorful. I had this idea in my head that I couldn’t get it out and couldn't help making it and I’m happy that I made it. =D
I used thin styrofoam, mod podge, UHU glue {or hot glue gun}, glitter, satin ribbon, Christmas balls and patterned paper.
The first thing I did was creating the cut file for the HO HO HO words. Cut it using cute papers.
Mod podged it to the Styrofoam and start decorating it!!! I so love the final result! So cheerful!
Want to learn more about how I made it? Head over the blog and check out the full and detailed tutorial!!!
Cami - The Crafting Nook