You Won't Believe What My Customer Did With Old Drawers.

I am an avid repurposer and love when my customers think outside of the box. This Idea blew the box up!
One day I was talking with one of my paint customers and she wanted something for her cats to climb on to get to her big window.
you won t believe what my customer did with old drawers, diy, pets, pets animals, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
I had some old drawers I trashed pick for a project I was going to do, needless to say I hadn't started it yet. She picked out some paint colors and a glaze finish, then off she went with the drawers.
She got them home and cleaned them all up (with her helpers) then she went to town.
She painted out the detail
even the hardware
Her color choices were perfect and the glaze finished the look.
She added legs to some for height
and some laid on the floor. This is an amazing idea and she did such a great job. Looks like someone is jealous!
Needless to say she has happy fur babies now! Kristi Kuehl Pure Home Paint and Finishes are VOC Free, Non-toxic and safe for babies and pet.
The Bird's Nest inside Savvy Salvage 240 1st Ave E. Dyersville IA.
Visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Thebirdsnestupdos
"Remember I'm refurbished ,
that means that I'm not new!
I have my imperfections,
but am I right for you?"
For more information on the products used please visit http://www.purehomepaintsinfo.com
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 13, 2018 11:39 PM - More info

• Calivas D

Question: are those drawers from a Thomasville piece? ...And is the wood Walnut?

• The Bird's Nest

@Calivas D I really don't know what piece they are from- someone put them in the trash and I snatched them, but yes they are real wood.

• Annette Kohl

Are you going to be selling these?? Price??

• Sheryl

I love this!! I would love to do this for my mountain home in from of the windows.

I have a 6' kitty jungle tree now, and it is looking shabby with the sisal columns have clawed off - but that is what it is for.

I think my suggestion would be to get plain legs and cover them with sisal so that can be scratched.

Do you think this idea would work with your design?

Thank you and I really love what you did. It is stylish and kitty purrrfection.