You Won't Believe What My Customer Did With Old Drawers.

I am an avid repurposer and love when my customers think outside of the box. This Idea blew the box up!
One day I was talking with one of my paint customers and she wanted something for her cats to climb on to get to her big window.
I had some old drawers I trashed pick for a project I was going to do, needless to say I hadn't started it yet. She picked out some paint colors and a glaze finish, then off she went with the drawers.
She got them home and cleaned them all up (with her helpers) then she went to town.
She painted out the detail
even the hardware
Her color choices were perfect and the glaze finished the look.
She added legs to some for height
and some laid on the floor. This is an amazing idea and she did such a great job. Looks like someone is jealous!
Needless to say she has happy fur babies now! Kristi Kuehl Pure Home Paint and Finishes are VOC Free, Non-toxic and safe for babies and pet.
The Bird's Nest inside Savvy Salvage 240 1st Ave E. Dyersville IA.
Visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Thebirdsnestupdos
"Remember I'm refurbished ,
that means that I'm not new!
I have my imperfections,
but am I right for you?"
For more information on the products used please visit http://www.purehomepaintsinfo.com

Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, 18 Piece (2-Ounce), PROMOABI Best Selling...

13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/Thebirdsnestupdos

• Annette Kohl
    Annette Kohl

Are you going to be selling these?? Price??
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl

I love this!! I would love to do this for my mountain home in from of the windows.

I have a 6' kitty jungle tree now, and it is looking shabby with the sisal columns have clawed off - but that is what it is for.

I think my suggestion would be to get plain legs and cover them with sisal so that can be scratched.

Do you think this idea would work with your design?

Thank you and I really love what you did. It is stylish and kitty purrrfection.

• Lynn
    Lynn

Sooooooooo cute

• Maria Garcia
    Maria Garcia

Hello I was just wondering if you glued or nailed down the legs for stabilization to the drawer underneath it? I have a few drawers I’d like to do this too!

Thank you, Maria

• Maria Garcia
    Maria Garcia

Oh great thank you so much! Cant wait to start this project.