Wallpapered Entryway Makeover

I've always been a believer that the entryway should set the tone for your house. I wanted ours to be inviting, playful and set the color scheme for our home. When we purchased our house every single wall was painted the same bad shade of pale yellow. It had to go!
I've had my eye on a wallpaper sold at Anthropologie for years now. It's gorgeous, but also really expensive! I knew as soon as we purchased the home the entryway would be the perfect place to use it. We painted the bottom half of the wall white and decided to hire someone to wallpaper the top half since I did not want to mess up that expensive paper! Spoiler alert—it was worth EVERY PENNY!
I love the watercolor look of the wallpapers that feature my favorite flower—peonies! I didn't replace everything in the entryway though, that chandelier is original to the house. Isn't it gorgeous? It feels so fancy and fun now!
As you can see in the photo, our dining room is just to the right when you walk in. I love that we get to enjoy our wallpaper while we eat too! :)
Here's a before and after just to compare.
SO much better! Check out more details on my blog!

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Tania // Run to Radiance