A new mold project my crew and I will be working on the next six weeks.

This is an example of just how bad mold can get in a very short period of time. Entire flooring system, sub-floors, main floor, tile must come out on entire lower level of home. This is a real important issue. The poor client is not covered by insurance as most people are not.
Check your home owners insurance to see if you can add a rider just to cover yourself.
I will post progress photos as we move
rotted sheathing and heavy mold growth on joists
a new mold project my crew and i will be working on the next six weeks, cleaning tips, home maintenance repairs, how to, wall decor

• Boz12361082

Just had this done to our home. The house was built in 1989 and we found it in 2015, bad stuff. We had a professional company take care of it. We have all of the paper work on their work. Hopefully it will be good for the next 20 years as the warranty stated. UPDATE: We sold the house AS-IS in May of 2016. We gave the all the mold work papers to the new owners, talking about a Blessing from God.......

• Boz12361082

We were told that Bleach was the worst thing to use, use Lysol spray until you can get it taken care of. Need to buy a case of Lysol or some kind of disinfectant that will help take the mold odor out. Professional job was very expensive, but worth every dollar that it cost. Good luck!

• Diana

I Know I have mold but don't know what I can do about it. Been in this house 20yrs. My child and animals r always sick. How much does this cost? Seems hopeless for us. No money.

• Insurance is how many people go. Regardless of who looks at it, Anyone can do the work if they are willing to risk it. They just need the proper protective gear, special containment equipment, such as air scrubbers and filtration system. There is special insurance both liability as well as for the workers however This is one of the many reason this work is so expensive. Some homeowners hire a specialist that guides contractors on how to go about safely removing the damaged areas. But its critical that they follow the instructions carefully and use the recommended safety equipment when doing so. Mold removal is nothing more then tearing out the damage and replacement. During which time the containment is in place as is the personal protection for the workers.

• Boz12361082

We tried to claim the work on our home insurance (State Farm), gave them all the paper work from the company, let them come out to see for their self. Due to it being Black Mold it was not covered.