Book page decoupaged dresser!

I purchased this vintage dresser for $5 at a garage sale last year. My 20 year old daughter was moving into her apartment and needed furniture. The lowness of this would make a perfect TV stand and the drawers would be great for storage, but the orange had to go. This was such an easy project because it was actually well painted. I just torn up an old book and decoupaged it right onto the orange drawer fronts. I lightly sanded the edges smooth and put two coats of poly sealer over it. She wanted the same knobs, so I just painted them black. Easy and it works great for her little place. Total cost was $8 and the chest is all wood and very solid!
Before and After

23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Terry M

• Lauren

Were your pages already dis colored or did you treat them to give aged look? If you did treat them, can you describe how? My last attempt was a dismal fail. Thanks.

• Donna

Mod lodge or you can mix 1cup white glue & add 1/3 cup water, mix well and paint on and when dry seal with minwax poly!

• Martina

Absolutely Love It! Love the sheet music idea too. I was thinking of copying my favorite bible verses to do this, but now I think i might use an old Hymn book. Thanks for the great idea.

• Anna Ibarra

I've done this more as a craft project. I love this idea on a more functional piece. 😍