Deb Packard
Deb Packard
  • East Berlin, PA

Wire Cloche DIY

I made this wire cloche from and old kitchen strainer and a granite pie plate, http://junkinjane.blogspot.com/
I put a birds nest inside but can easily be changed to anything as long as it fits!
I glued on an old knob and added a button on top, and tied on some vintage lace.
the paper inside was hand cut from old books and I added some colored cellopane from a christmas present filler.
Deb Packard

• Nancy Merrell

I love this looks like something you would see on DecorSteals!

• Susann Campbell

This is cute and great for chickens to go nuts over trying to sit on it. Just gave me a funny bone this morning. Thank you and I do think this is the cutest project I have seen this morning.