Rustic Spring Wreath With Vintage Bottles

My creative juices were flowing when I heard there was going to be a blog hop for diy Spring projects. And although I had something else in mind when I spotted my little vintage jars I just knew that I had to use them for my project. Now I can enjoy their being displayed in a new way.
A mixture of rustic, shabby and vintage sweetness all rolled into one. That's how I would describe this wreath.
These are the materials that I started out with. My collection of vintage bottles with their wonderful patina and a hand woven vine made from local vines cut off of trees on a friend's property.
You will need some thin gauge wire. And start by wrapping it around the bottle. Then figure out where on the wreath you want to it to go and wrap it with more wire around the wreath. crossing over the bottle several times to keep it in place.
I added some faux berry sprigs taken from a wreath from the thrift store. I think it looks like buds waiting to open. I also added a wood frame that was the right size for the vine wreath. I attached it to the vine with the same wire I used for the bottles. The ribbon is actually seam binding. And the little tray is from a tiny salt and pepper shaker set. Hope I have inspired you to make one of your own.

Patina Paradise

• Jeano

Really simple and sweet. Does it say something on the tray ? Thanks. JM

• Hannah V

This is so soooo cool! Love the whole look.

• Man12487102

I am going to definitely try this. I have a few vintage bottles and this would be a better way to display them than just sitting on a shelf. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

• Amy Daniels

Make 8000 dollar every month... Start doing online computer based work. I have been working from home for 4 years now and I love it. Our system is the best/easiest way to earn legitimate money on the internet. You are your own Boss and you will work, whenever you want to. Check out here... http://www.Jobzon3.com