First Impressions Wreath

All I can imagine is the fresh color that only Spring blooms can bring. Yellow, orange, and red to name a few. Flowers delight the masses and come in so many beautiful colors, shapes and sizes. What a way to bring a smile to someone's face.
I was determined to jazz up the apartment that we are currently living in. What better way than by adding a burst of Spring to our door. I conveniently had a Hobby
first impressions wreath, crafts, how to, wreaths
Items I purchased
1-foam wreath (size is your choice)
1-spool of white burlap ribbon
1-spool of peach/gold polka dot ribbon
1/8 yd. of decorative piping with tassel's (because tassel's are BIG this year)
Several stems of floral's of your choice. I used poppies, mums, various greens and gold/green berries
Directions:
1. Wind the foam wreath with the white burlap ribbon securing it with a hot glue gun.
2. Cut the flower stems to the size you require, and hot glue them into place.
3. Add the greens where needed to fill in.
4. Add the green and gold berries for an additional layer helping to create an airy look.
5. Glue in tassel's for a little added glitz.
6. Choose a ribbon with some shine to it and make a bow with some longish tails. And secure with a hot glue gun.
7. Cut a piece of the same ribbon and use it for a hanger. Secure it to the top of your door with a thumb tack or two OR use a wreath hanger.
Wrap the wreath with ribbon and glue.
Cut your stems and glue into place and make a bow with longish tails..I also added a tassel on mine.
Nothing says WELCOME like a beautiful colorful wreath. It's that FIRST IMPRESSION that your guest will always remember!
Welcome to our Home!
Have fun creating your Spring First Impression!
Kathleen
TheLavenderBouquet

• Rita giordano

Do you have a bow tutorial?

• Jennifer Frenc H

Spring floral wreath.Are the florals plastic or live and if live, how long will they stay?

• TheLavenderBouquet

Hi Jennifer Frenc H,The florals are all artificial. When I shop for florals to use in my wreaths I prefer to use the stems that most resemble a real flower. I purchased all of mine at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for stopping by.