Megan Aubrey
Megan Aubrey
  • Forest, VA

Garden Tips and Week-by-Week Update

A garden is definitely an investment of time and love. But it will give back to you as well with lots of lovely veggies! It can also be a hard thing to keep growing and get a good crop. To perhaps help you get the guts to start a garden or perhaps pass on a few tips to keep yours up, I thought I would post regular updates to my garden progress. This is the first update showing about a month's worth of progress.
Week one. Fertilize and water.
Week one. Fertilize and water.
Week two. Dust for bugs and water. Weed a little.
Week three. Water, dust for bugs, and water.
Week four. Water, dust for bugs, fertilize, weed, and hoe around roots.
Megan Aubrey

• Catherine Smith

Keeping a garden journal like this is always a smart idea. It gives you references for the future, because you won't remember what you put where. LOL Great way to note what worked, what didn't work and is critically important in crop rotation. These digital cameras paired with the computer are wonderful. It's made it so much easier to keep good records and besides it's nice to be able to look at all the "purty" pictures in the winter to help feed your spring fever. LOL

• Clotilde Cerda

i am starting one and I like your idea so I’ll see how it will come out.