SUMMER MANTEL & SEASHELL WREATH TUTORIAL

Summer is just around the corner and I can't wait! It has been a very long Winter! I wanted to share this fun, inexpensive seashell wreath. I have seen these in high end stores for a crazy amount of money. I knew I could make it for less! Because I used scrap fabric, I was able to make this for $5! I
I found a foam wreath at the thrift store for $1! It was the perfect size to hang over the mantel. However, you can also find the foam wreaths at The Dollar Store. I picked up four bags of shells at The Dollar Store, but to make it more sentimental you can use shells that you have collected over the years.
While I was focused on Summer, I also updated my mantel to reflect all the elements you think of in the Summer-starfish, sand & shells!
I would love it if you visit my blog for a full tutorial, as well as other great Summer projects. I also made a seashell shadow box from a piano bench! If you like beach decor, you must see this. It is one of my favorite upcycles.

Our Crafty Mom