Wedding Gift Dilemma Solved!

390 Views
What do you give a couple whom you've never met?
That was our problem. Sure cash would be well received, but everyone loves to open a present, right?
Time: 30 MinutesCost: $12.00Difficulty: Easy
  • wedding gift dilemma solved , gardening, home decor, outdoor living
The invitation we received was inspiring. It isn't your traditional white with embossed flowers and hearts. Found a great frame for a reasonable price that matched perfectly. It was easy to put it all together and we *knew* the couple would love it. Before placing it inside the frame I wrote a few encouraging words, should they ever open it up.
Top off the gift with cash in the card and it's perfect!
Hope that you find this helpful.
I've recently started a blog and would love to have you visit. This idea is posted along with a few other things. I'm just getting started so please keep coming back for more! Thank you.

Suggested materials for this project:

• Engraved leaf frame  (Wal*Mart)
  • Burlap ribbon  (Wal*Mart)
  • Pretty background paper  (had this in my craft room)
Valerie

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Ask a Question
    • Sheila
      Sheila Quincy, IL

Great idea. I received a decoupaged wooden plaque with my invitation 30+ years ago and it still hangs in my bedroom. Love it