Bucket O Shells

Holiday Ornament/ Gift/ Decor item/Wedding or Bridal Shower Favor.
Coastal Bohemian Studio , my art studio, recently had a cookie exchange. As a cookie label, I had designed a quick little piece that looked like this . For instructions on the cookie exchange see the cookie exchange blog.
Now I'm sitting there staring at these little buckets, twisting them around , flipping them upside down pondering their next use when my beach brain kicks into gear. Seashells. Let's pause and remember the name of this Blog. Coastal Bohemian. No surprise here.
Everyone that has a pail has had it filled with seashells.
Make note these buckets are only 2" tall.
OMG Filled with tiny shells, heavenly buckets of love. See the driftwood?Add some tiny pieces of driftwood. What Coastal Bohemian doesn't collect driftwood at the beach? You know you have some around the house.
So simple too.
Nudge a piece of foam into the bucket and glue to the bottom with hot glue . Arrange tiny seashells in layers ,concealing all the foam . Done.
Hang on tree. Stand back and adore your handy work. Not sure if you can see it hear but I tucked a bit of spanish moss into the bucket among the shells hoping to make it look like seaweed .
Too cute. Maybe a bow would frill it up a bit too.
I would absolutely make these for a bridal shower favor or a wedding favor. You could make them as gifts for beach parties, clam bakes by the sea, ete. etc. Let me know if you make these and I will post your pics on our FB page

CoastalBohemian