NEW YEAR GOOD LUCK WREATH, FOR A BETTER YEAR

2016 was a year were all hell broke loose. in the spring found out that the electrical counter were switched since the reconstruction of the semi detached dwelling I live in. So since my neighbor did not pay his electric bill, my electricity was cut and I had been paying his consumption and he was paying "when he felt like it I guess" mine. It took about a month for the Hydro Québec to correct the bills.
new year good luck wreath for a better year, crafts, wreaths
My first step was easy just tape it shut, after all my steering was no longer there
Cover it with glitter tape, all around
I needed to bring in the New Year, so I attached an old wall clock and set to 5 minutes to minight
Well now I needed a sash to put the year numbers on, and on went my thinking cap. I would also need evergreen and I have one in my yard. I also have a maple tree and the bark is coming off, easy pickings. I managed to get a nice strip off., and glued the year 2017 on.
Good old glue gun put to work on the sash, sprigs and ornaments.
And now I can wish for a better year

• Steering wheel cover  (from my deceased car)
  • Duck tape  (any color will do)
  • Glitter tape  (dollarama)

• Monique Daviau

I figured the holidays is only a limited time, and I wanted to wish a good year to everyone

• Linda

Making this right now for a sister whose 2017 included Spring: cheating husband divorcing her after 30+ years, resulting in sale of home of 30 years. Summer: dear boss of 25+ years died of cancer & company relocated. Fall: beloved father died. Winter: the locusts didn't arrive so I imagine we'll burn the wreath at midnight & praise God for a new start in a new year!