Easy Ribbon Trees

The holiday season is busy enough without spending hours crafting decor and DIY gifts. Have a few minutes? Great, then you can create these easy ribbon looped Christmas trees that make perfect holiday decor for tables, mantels, buffets, and even window sills. For the complete tutorial, see the blog link below.
The first tree was inspired by a West Elm decoration. I adapted it, choosing to invert the ribbon loop and using a gold and white color scheme.
The project uses a cardboard cone from the craft store and two rolls of ribbon. Plus a hot glue gun. And scissors. That’s it!
Start by forming the loop. Use a dot of glue in between the two ribbons, and then a dot on the back. Attach to the bottom of the cone. Repeat all the way around.
I didn’t do anything fancy at the top, but you could attach a star or small ornament if you wish.
There’s actually two versions of the ribbon tree. This one is made simply by wrapping cardboard cones with ribbon trim.
I raided my box of trim, grabbed a few favorites, including sequined trim, a fuzzy gray trim, and a thick candy-cane looking trim.
With less time between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, I hope you can use this simple and easy holiday idea!

These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Carrie MakingLemonade

• Mary B
    Mary B

Simply Lovely!!!!

• Joanie
    Joanie

I think I could make one of these trees......It is so pretty and dainty lookin'.....Merry Christmas!