Tissue Paper Terra Cotta Planter

Over the past few weeks we have been busy planting a vegetable garden. We started with seeds and now everything is in the ground and ready to flourish. With all of the trips in and out of the hardware store I was also picking up succulents and house plants. We have been spending a lot more time on our back patio this year and it could use some fun accessories. Since we are sticking to a budget I came up with the idea to decorate cheap terra cotta planters with fun and bright tissue papers I had.

Use a paint brush and mod podge to adhere the tissue paper to the outside of the pot.

Once all of the tissue paper has adhered apply 2-3 coats of mod podge to the outside of the pot. Allow the coats to dry in between.

The planter is fun and full of color. I have made her a few friends and they are all going to look great on our patio table. Head to Poofy Cheeks to get the full tutorial.

• Mod podge
  • Terra cotta pot
  • Tissue paper

18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Kelsey @Poofy Cheeks

1 comment