Hanging Botanical Prints With Clothes Pins

$20

I adore botanical prints for decorating. If I had my way that is all I would hang on my walls. I do have botanical prints in my home framed and hung the traditional way with a nail and hook. This time I will be hanging them with clothes pins.
hanging botanical prints with clothes pins
Supplies:
Botanical Prints
Command Strips
Clothes Pins can be any size. I choose green ones to match the botanical prints.
Step 1: Measure the mini cloths pin and cut the command strips to fit.

Step 2: Separate the command strips. Add the sticky side on the clothes pin and other on wall. Stick the grip side of the pin to the grip side on the wall and it will instantly grip. You can follow the directions for some more clarity on the command strips.
Step 3: Take the clothes pin and hang the botanical prints.
You can add command strips anywhere on your walls. They don't make holes in the walls or take off the paint. Its amazing. I have been so excited to work with command strips that I will be using them to hang other lighter pictures in my home. Its been a fun way to decorate my laundry closet .

• Botanical Prints  (Etsy)
  • Clothes Pin  (Micheals)
  • Command Strips  (Micheal)
Simple Nature Decor