Pebble Bath Mat

$7

This is a great project idea for you- If you have the same problem you will relate! I was tired of replacing the bath mat in my bathroom so often, so I made a pebble mat out of a yard sale welcome Mat and some pebbles. Here's how I did it.
Pebble bath mat
Pebble bath mat
I love the way it turned out in my rustic bathroom. It does not slide and actually feels nice on your feet when you get out of the shower!
pebble bath mat
I bought this aged welcome Mat at a yard sale for a dollar with the vision of making into a bath Mat.
pebble bath mat
I then headed done to the dollars store and bought four bags of pebbles. I bought this glue on clearance from a building supply.
pebble bath mat
This was more time consuming than anything. Placing a strip of glue the laying in pebbles. The mat was uneven where welcome was so I used raised rocks to fill in those areas. This is a fun craft on a cold day and you are left with a great addition for your bathroom. Give it a try, it works great!

• Avilio Alonso

How did you apply the glue and how much?
    • Ruth

It was to time consuming putting a small amount on each rock, so I put a long strip of glue and ran my rocks through it as I put them in place. I continued to pat the rocks until dry to make sure they were adhered.