Wil9935539
Wil9935539
  • La Vernia, TX
Asked on Nov 8, 2017

Where can I find foam mattress for twin beds in a RV?

David C.William CaldwellWil9935539
+11

I can cut them down just would like some something a little thicker than what I see in the stores.

• Where have you been shopping?

• Ken

There are lots and lots of foam mattress toppers out there. Two or three inches thick is typical. Just add it to one of those ones you see in the store.

Any Rv store(Camping world) Amazon .com

• Shirley

Upholstery foam comes in a 4" depth which is used for replacement cushions and can be cut to length.

• Sharon

Go to a foam store, and they have all kinds of selections. My home store, Fred Meyer in the paint section but have also seen them in camping areas during summer, has 3.5" camping foam pads in various softness to firm.

• Patt

Amazon sells them...they are just called 'short mattresses.'

• Sue Sanders

Have you gone to a fabric store. They usually have a section with different thicknesses and lengths of foam. I like the more firm foam for chair seat repairs.

• Wil9935539

I have. Maybe I am looking at the wrong area since you said they come in rolls. We only have 1 fabric store in my area and they don't have a very good selection. I will go and look again (maybe ask someone) Thank you so much!!!

• Wil9935539

I have, we only have one fabric store in our area and maybe I am looking in the wrong direction. I will go back and talk to a sales person. Thank you!!

• Wil9935539

Thank you everyone. It is for a deer lease trailer that we are using because of the hurricane I don't want to spend a lot because I need 4 of them, I think I will try the fabric store again and if nothing else I think I might go with the 2 toppers as Ken suggested. Thank everyone for all your time I really appreciate it.

• William Caldwell

This type of mattress is the best for for you if you want a mattress that will contour to your body and offer support and pressure relief where you need it the most. It is really comfortable. But remember that you must choose mattress with right density for you. Because it can dramatically change its properties..I found this top pick for you https://sleepmentor.net/best-memory-foam-mattress/. Good luck!

• David C.

Look at the amazon.