Where can I find foam mattress for twin beds in a RV?

+11
I can cut them down just would like some something a little thicker than what I see in the stores.

• Where have you been shopping?
    • See 1 previous
    • My pleasure! Ok, you need to expand your search, even on line to a RV supplier or a proper mattress store. Ann's fabric is not the place to buy a mattress! I get not liking the expressways and freeways - just know what you have in San Antonio is nothing like traffic here in Los Angeles, I spend 4 to 5 hours every day on freeways. Certainly not pleasant.

Here is an RV supplier in your town!

Also flip through the phone book or Google! I found lots of options for mattress retailers in your area. You can even order on line from many places too.

• Ken Ken on Nov 08, 2017
    There are lots and lots of foam mattress toppers out there. Two or three inches thick is typical. Just add it to one of those ones you see in the store.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 08, 2017
    Any Rv store(Camping world) Amazon .com
  • Shirley Shirley on Nov 08, 2017
    Upholstery foam comes in a 4" depth which is used for replacement cushions and can be cut to length.
  • Sharon Sharon on Nov 08, 2017
    Go to a foam store, and they have all kinds of selections. My home store, Fred Meyer in the paint section but have also seen them in camping areas during summer, has 3.5" camping foam pads in various softness to firm.
  • Patt Patt on Nov 08, 2017
    Amazon sells them...they are just called 'short mattresses.'
  • Sue Sanders Sue Sanders on Nov 08, 2017
    Have you gone to a fabric store. They usually have a section with different thicknesses and lengths of foam. I like the more firm foam for chair seat repairs.
  • Wilannette biela Wilannette biela on Nov 08, 2017
    I have. Maybe I am looking at the wrong area since you said they come in rolls. We only have 1 fabric store in my area and they don't have a very good selection. I will go and look again (maybe ask someone) Thank you so much!!!
    I have, we only have one fabric store in our area and maybe I am looking in the wrong direction. I will go back and talk to a sales person. Thank you!!
  • Wilannette biela Wilannette biela on Nov 10, 2017
    Thank you everyone. It is for a deer lease trailer that we are using because of the hurricane I don't want to spend a lot because I need 4 of them, I think I will try the fabric store again and if nothing else I think I might go with the 2 toppers as Ken suggested. Thank everyone for all your time I really appreciate it.
  • William Caldwell William Caldwell on Feb 07, 2018
    This type of mattress is the best for for you if you want a mattress that will contour to your body and offer support and pressure relief where you need it the most. It is really comfortable. But remember that you must choose mattress with right density for you. Because it can dramatically change its properties..I found this top pick for you https://sleepmentor.net/best-memory-foam-mattress/. Good luck!
  • David C. David C. on Feb 13, 2018
    Look at the amazon.