How can i get rid of big cockroaches

+6
  • FL FL on Nov 21, 2017
    "Once cockroaches make themselves at home in a house, it can be very difficult to kick them out. They can snack on your food, damage wallpaper, books, and electronics. They can also spread disease pathogens by contaminating food, appliances, and surfaces in the home. Serve these pests an eviction notice and keep them from coming back by choosing a bait, insecticide, trap or barrier approach that works best for you."
  • Sabrina Stimson Nabhani Sabrina Stimson Nabhani on Nov 21, 2017
    Sprinkle boric acid along all perimeters of your house, interior of garage and yard.
    make a boric acid koolaid and pour down all sewer holes, sprinkler stuff and drain holes. Pour along areas that you could not place the powder. Bomb the garage, porches and patios once a month for three month to kill all hatchlings and eggs.
    Use the sonic plug ins and foam seal your under sink plumbing and clear seal the baseboards. Boric acid wash the windows so it sits in the well of the window.
    Elimnate all paper and cardboard sitting in your house and garage and use clear containers for storage. After that bomb every month again . I think I killed everything lurking and the roaches. Sacramento has big oriental roaches.
  • Eli28644995 Eli28644995 on Nov 21, 2017
    Boric acid (or Hot Shot from Home Depot - its a powder) mix with an equal amount of sugar. Then you need something that will keep it moist. I used 4 egg yokes. I put a couple of teaspoons of the stuff on aluminum sheets, and put them behind the refrig and behind the range. Every week I change out the sheets. NO MORE LITTLE BUGGIES.
    I put the remainder of the batch in an aluminum pan with a lid that says : POISONOUS DON'T TOUCH, and store it in the back of the frig. Then you're ready for next week. keep away from kids and pets. good luck. works!!!!!
  • Lin Collins Lin Collins on Nov 21, 2017
    Do all the above. Then have your house tented. It's expensive but you really have no choice.
  • Ker7167071 Ker7167071 on Nov 21, 2017
    Mix boric acid with enough canned sweet milk to roll into small balls. Drop behind refrigerator and stove. Place mixture under sinks also. Do not let children or pets touch or eat. I lived in the tropics for several years and swear by this recipe. Change out the mixture every few months.
  • Carolyn Davis Carolyn Davis on Nov 22, 2017
    baking soda mixed with sugar. is safer then boric acid or borax.
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Dec 11, 2017
    I would call a professional
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 01, 2021

Hello,

Call in Pest Control or contact your Local authority for advice.