Make a Mail Holder From a Hard Cover Book

Turn an old book into a functional mail or paper sorter. This is a great way to recycle. I like to use book pages in projects, but what about the cover? Here's a fun, practical way to but old unused hardcover books to use.
The finished project. You could use favorite books or choose books that match your color scheme.
Remove and save the pages for other projects! The pages are great for decoupage and small jewelry projects.
Recycle cardboard boxes to build the sides. Use Mod Podge and book pages to cover the cardboard.
What the finished inside section looks like. It's attractive and functional! Full tutorial on my blog.

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Morena Hockley

• I just love this idea! I am currently giving our mini office area a makeover and you inspired me to try this! I always see thick old encyclopedias at the thrift store and now I know how to put one to good use

• Morena Hockley
      Morena Hockley

@Kim @ Too Much Time On My Hands Thanks, Kim! I'm glad you can use this idea...let me know when you post pics of your makeover!