All Natural Spring Scented Wax Tarts

58K Views
These spring scented wax tarts will fill your home with a fresh scent and welcome the sunshine and warmer weather, naturally!
Time: 30 MinutesCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
  • all natural spring scented wax tarts
Here’s what you’ll need to make these spring scented wax tarts!

2- Cups Beeswax pellets (I get mine from  Amazon)
1/4- Cup Coconut Oil
Essential oils- (you can find my favorite sources for  affordable essential oils here)
Bergamot
Lime
Grapefruit
Lemon
Orange
Lemongrass
Silicone Muffin wrappers or other silicone mold
  • all natural spring scented wax tarts
The first thing you’l need to do is melt down your beeswax pellets. You can use a double boiler, but I prefer to use a jar sitting in a pot of water. That way I can just throw it away when I’m finished without too much messy clean up. Just turn your heat on to med/low and let it melt stirring occasionally.
  • all natural spring scented wax tarts
Once your beeswax is melted you can add in your coconut oil and let it melt too.
While they are melting get your muffin wrappers set up, I like to put mine in a muffin tin just for stability, but they stand up pretty well on their own.
Once everything is melted remove your beeswax from the heat.

Now for the essential oils! Drip in 20 drops of bergamot, 15 drops each of lime and grapefruit, and 10 drops each of lemon, orange and lemongrass.
  • all natural spring scented wax tarts
Now pour the wax into your molds filling them about 1/3 of the way full.

Let them cool completely and then you can unwrap them! You can keep them in an airtight container until you are ready to use them. They go in pretty much any tart burner and will fill your home with delightful spring fragrance for several hours!

Enjoy the warmer weather and these spring scented wax tarts filling your home with fresh scents!!

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of July 14, 2018 11:54 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Far From Normal