Which lamps would work in a Shabby Chic Bedroom??

+5
I have posted several lamps. Which do you think would work in a Shabby Chic Bedroom??
q which lamps would work in a shabby chic bedroom
This is a close up of the one above it. These lamps are Cast Iron. All of the rest are pretty much ceramic lamps.
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Mar 26, 2018
    I actually can see all working...maybe the lst one grabbed me the most but I loved the one with blue and pink flowers. You have great taste to me! I truly love all of them!
  • Sharon Sharon on Mar 26, 2018
    Either the top cast iron one, the milk glass oil lamp one, or the verticle bow ones get my vote. Wow you've got lots of lamps.
  • Janice Janice on Mar 26, 2018
    I loved the first one the most! Plus cast iron...that's a keeper for a heavier base that's less likely to tip over. You do a great lampshade out of strips of torn fabric to continue the shabby chic theme.
  • Tammy Tammy on Mar 26, 2018
    I would go with the cast iron or the pink ladies, but the cast iron would be my 1 st pick
  • Definitely the cast iron. Angels are my favorites anyway. I would definitely make a shade with fabric that either connects or complements the fabrics in the bedroom.
  • Rose Rose on Mar 28, 2018
    The first one.
  • Barb Adams Barb Adams on Mar 29, 2018
    Milk glass
  • Barb Barb on Apr 06, 2018
    This angel lamp is the perfect compliment to a shabby chic room. Add a shabby lamp shade and project done📌 What a great find🔎