DIY Basket Wall

$20.00

If you know me you know I’m obsessed with a good basket wall! This is a trend that I can’t let go of.

When it comes to basket walls I do not strive for perfection. What I think is cool about them is the imperfection! Baskets add so much to a space like color, texture, and warmth. The coolest thing about this project is its easy, affordable, and anyone can do it!

Gather supplies:

• Baskets
  • Hammer
  • Nails

play around with patterns on the floor. I always start in the center with my biggest basket or I split the center with two baskets.

Get your first basket and hold it up to the wall. Place the nail in the center of the basket and hammer it in.

Repeat with your second basket.

Stand back and make sure you like it. I like to do this after each basket hung. Keep going your half way there!

You can make it as big it little as you like. Remember your not striving for perfection in a project like this. Make it unique!

Sot back and enjoy!

Let‘s talk BASKETS! I find 90% of my baskets at thrift stores.

Most baskets pictures were $1.00-$2.00 each! Can you believe that haul I did a few weeks ago!

Lets Look at some basket walls I have done in the past.

I placed the larger baskets in the center then added one at a time until I felt it looked right.

This wall had a long narrow blank space so I lined different size of baskets.

Different shapes of baskets ablove the bed.

18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
Elkeestewart

• Kathy Fowler

I've been claiming I'm 'basket-ed' out and thought I knew what to expect here. I was very wrong in my assumptions.

You Rocked it! You chose wonderful baskets, your blending of colors are great and you nabbed both large and small spaces. Fab job!!

• Kris

Great idea! The placement you chose on all your baskets is awesome. You nailed it girl!!