Recycled Old Tools Into Funky Garden Art

I found a bunch of old tools in the potting shed that were broken, bent and rusted. Instead of heading for the garbage dump, I decided to give them a coat of paint and use them as funky garden art. Here's what I did.
recycled old tools into funky garden art, gardening, landscape, repurposing upcycling
Garden Junk Art is a favorite thing for me to do and I love outrageous colors in my garden! Paint cans make perfect hanging baskets :)
This old pigeon coop is nothing to look at- I plant sunflowers and corn to hide it! But until that grows tall, I needed a fix now.
My little veggie garden has a touch of whimsey with these recycled tools made into art.
An old hose can be a cool dragonfly with a little paint.
Sow and Dipity