Twelve Ways To Clean With Toothpaste

$1

The holidays are done and it's time for some cleaning. This time I'm up to investigating cleaning hacks using toothpaste.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

*All of these hacks are using regular paste toothpaste, not gel.

Rinse off the toothpaste and the tarnish is gone.

Silver -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff tarnish off silver.

Rinse off the toothpaste and the tarnish is gone. This also works to polish chrome as well.

Copper -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff tarnish off copper.

Clean phone screens, CDs, DVDs, etc. -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff the screen, CD, or DVD.

Use a damp cloth to clean the toothpaste off and your screen is clean. You can rinse CDs and DVDs under the faucet, then use a cotton cloth to lightly dry them.

Remove Odor From Plastic -

Rinse your plastic out.

Rub the inside of the plastic with the toothpaste. This works great to remove strong smells like onions as well.

Rinse out the toothpaste and wash. The odor will be gone.

Remove Crayon -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff the crayon away from doors, tables, and walls. Wipe off the toothpaste with a damp cloth.

Remove Marker From Wood -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and buff the marker off wood.

Wipe off the toothpaste with a damp cloth.

Remove Soap Scum -

Place some regular toothpaste on a microfiber cloth and rub on the soap scum.

Rinse the toothpaste off and your soap scum will be gone.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.More info
Chas' Crazy Creations

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 8 questions
  • Desiree Zaballero Desiree Zaballero on Jan 29, 2021

Will this work on scuff marks on my walls? Thanks in advance.

• Karen Karen on Jan 29, 2021

Will this work on showers and glass shower doors with soap scum?

• Deanna Deanna on Jan 29, 2021

I used toothpaste to cleanwhen I was a teen in the 80s.

Comments

5 of 95 comments
Next