Homeroad
Homeroad
  • Huntington, NY

DIY Spring Moss Wreath

$10

Get the look of early Spring and St. Patrick's Day with this easy DIY moss wreath. Embellish it with faux flowers or create drop cloth rosettes like I did for this project.

diy spring moss wreath

I began this project by cutting a piece of foam board from the craft store with an exacto knife, then cutting out a center portion to create a rectangle.

I made another board the exact same size with heavy cardboard then glued it together to give this frame bulk.

diy spring moss wreath

I bought moss in sheets from the craft store and glued it to the frame and around the edges.

diy spring moss wreath

I attached it with Gorilla Glue, clothespins and clamps until the glue was dry.

diy spring moss wreath

When the clamps were removed I had a beautiful rectangular mossy frame to decorate to fit the holidays or my home decor.

diy spring moss wreath

I embellished the frame using handmade drop cloth rosettes and twigs.

You can hang this wreath from a beautiful Spring ribbon or a strip of drop cloth fabric.

This is the perfect wreath for the early Spring and it reminds me of the fields of Ireland.

To see the completed wreath and all the information on making the drop cloth rosettes, please visit my blog by clicking on the GO BOX below.

• Moss sheets  (craft store)
  • Foam board  (craft store)
  • Gorilla glue  (craft store)
Homeroad

1 comment
  • Wafa

i m very happy to be to gether im from palestine