Two Tiered Organizer Using Thrifted Plates

$10

I have been wanting to make a Tiered Organizer for quite some time firstly because I need it in my life as my things are just scattered everywhere and secondly when I found out how easy it was to DIY there was just no excuse not to make one.There are so many variations of how you could create this Two Tiered Organizer but I chose to use Thrifted Plates and a Round Wine Glass but you could switch it out to a Candlestick Holder as well.

I went to my local thrift store to purchase some plates and a wine a glass.This is what I ended up buying.

I poured three shades of blue paint starting with the darkest at the outer end and then blended it all together.I did the same with the white plate.

Going in a circular motion I painted the plates. When they were dry I did go back and apply a second coat just so it was fully covered.

When everything was painted and complete it was time to assemble the Two Tiered Organizer.I applied glue at the rim of the glass as well as the base.The glass I flipped as I wanted the wider part on the bottom plate and the base of the glass attached to the second plate.And here is the final result.

Anam - Delicious And DIY

• Susie

I love it! I made a three tier for my jewelry on my bathroom counter.

• Doshima

This is cute. What type of paint and glue did you use?